North Korea has sentenced an American-Korean Christian to 15 years hard labour for ‘anti-government crimes’.
- Her co-hostage freed a year before; nun meets Pope after Islamists let her leave Mali
- Pakistani Senator alleges police collusion with gang whose gun attack injures seven, one critically
- Pakistani Christian couple acquitted of blasphemy after 7 years on death row
- Boko Haram ‘flies flag 2 hours from Abuja’ warned Governor, as Nigerian captive teen turns 18
- Death threats, by Islamic State in Sinai, against Egyptian Copt sons who mourn dad