North Korea has sentenced an American-Korean Christian to 15 years hard labour for ‘anti-government crimes’.
- 5 years on, 112 Chibok girls missing – but they are just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- ‘In context of gender justice, women’s right to freedom of religion pretty much ignored’
- Christians face uncertain future as Syria enters possible last year of civil war
- For persecuted Christian women, violence is compounded by ‘shaming’
- Pastor Brunson case increased ‘hate speech’ against Turkey’s Protestants – report