Twenty-four years on from the massacre in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, Christian Solidarity Worldwide has spoken out against the on-going detention of several Chinese activists, including Christian rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”