Twenty-four years on from the massacre in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, Christian Solidarity Worldwide has spoken out against the on-going detention of several Chinese activists, including Christian rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng.
- Egypt: Copt and son killed in IS attack
- Pakistan: Christians continue to face blasphemy convictions and violent attacks
- Egypt: Father and son stabbed in latest attack on Copts
- ICC Prosecutor visits Nigeria to discuss war crimes and crimes against humanity with government
- Egypt: Copt stabbed seven times by neighbour who’d lured in his son