Twenty-four years on from the massacre in Tiananmen Square, Beijing, Christian Solidarity Worldwide has spoken out against the on-going detention of several Chinese activists, including Christian rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng.
- Nigeria’s Kano State Governor converts Christian under-age girl to Islam
- Nigerian girl, 17, escapes month in locked room after abduction and forcible conversion to Islam
- Mass exodus of teachers triggers education crisis in north east Kenya
- UN Sec. General’s “biggest data gap in the world” affects persecuted Christian women
- 40 Pakistani Christians freed after almost 5 years in prison on trial for ‘terrorism’