World Watch monitor does not share your information with anyone. Period.
Here are the ways our website uses information that your computer provides to us:
World Watch Monitor uses geo-location technology to determine the country associated with your IP address. This data is used by:
- Google Analytics, to provide us with summary information about our visitors.
- Our website, so that it can show you the World Watch List that is published in your country.
- Google Analytics. The cookie enables Google Analytics to determine repeat visitors and collect data on each visit.
- On repeat visits to WWM, to provide us with the country associated with your IP address. This speeds up the process of displaying the World Watch List that is published in your country.
- The Twitter feed on our website adds a cookie to your web browser.