Police in Nigeria are looking for the armed men who kidnapped the country’s second most senior Anglican archbishop, Ignatius Kattey, reports the BBC. He was later freed.
- 5 years on, 112 Chibok girls missing – but they are just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- ‘In context of gender justice, women’s right to freedom of religion pretty much ignored’
- Christians face uncertain future as Syria enters possible last year of civil war
- For persecuted Christian women, violence is compounded by ‘shaming’
- Pastor Brunson case increased ‘hate speech’ against Turkey’s Protestants – report