Police in Nigeria are looking for the armed men who kidnapped the country’s second most senior Anglican archbishop, Ignatius Kattey, reports the BBC. He was later freed.
- 176 children lost one or both parents in Sri Lanka Easter bombings
- Afghanistan: Radical Islamist groups recruit at universities
- Nigeria: Violence continues but government in denial, church leaders say
- ‘It’s time to be real: what happens in Iraq is ethnic cleansing’ – UK analyst
- Ethiopia: Pressure on churches building; evangelical church told to vacate after ten years