Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- Pakistani Christian couple acquitted of blasphemy after 7 years on death row
- Boko Haram ‘flies flag 2 hours from Abuja’ warned Governor, as Nigerian captive teen turns 18
- Death threats, by Islamic State in Sinai, against Egyptian Copt sons who mourn dad
- ‘Bring back our 112 Chibok girls – now and alive!’ Demands for closure and disclosure 7 years on
- Malaysian woman wins 13 year fight for right to call God ‘Allah’