Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- Mexican pastor survives assassination attempt
- Modi speaks out against ‘menace’ of mob attacks for first time
- Ethiopian PM sends condolences to Orthodox Church after 15 priests killed
- Blasphemy accusation draws mob to Pakistan town’s only Christian street
- Sudan court rules in favour of church in governance dispute