Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- 176 children lost one or both parents in Sri Lanka Easter bombings
- Afghanistan: Radical Islamist groups recruit at universities
- Nigeria: Violence continues but government in denial, church leaders say
- ‘It’s time to be real: what happens in Iraq is ethnic cleansing’ – UK analyst
- Ethiopia: Pressure on churches building; evangelical church told to vacate after ten years