Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- Ethiopia: Pressure on churches building with evangelical church told to vacate after ten years
- Iraq: Five years after IS occupied Mosul, returnees live in fear
- India: Supreme Court orders Kandhamal Christian freed on bail after 10 years in prison
- Burkina Faso: 5 leaders killed in 3 months as Islamists continue to target churches
- Sri Lankan Christians grapple with aftermath of Easter bombings amid fears of fresh attacks