Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- Sudan: 13 Christians arrested in Darfur, another church told to hand over property
- 1,000 days since kidnap of 84-year-old doctor in Burkina Faso, family plea for freedom
- Kenya: Two Christian teachers killed by suspected Al-Shabaab attackers
- Nigerian Islamist extremists kill aid worker ‘for work for Red Cross’; Christians ‘slaves for life’
- Iraqi Christian boy Noeh, under his own roof again