Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- From China to sub-Saharan Africa, Christians experience high levels of persecution in 73 countries
- Gender-based violence used in persecution of global Christian community
- Key trends show in 2019 List of countries where it’s most difficult to live as a Christian
- Church construction slows under Egypt’s new church-building law
- New religion-control law changes little in Vietnam after 1 year