Two Baptists in Azerbaijan’s north-eastern Zakatala district, Pastor Zaur Balaev and Hinayat Shabanova, have had fines for participating in unregistered religious meetings overturned on appeal.
- Fulani violence against Nigeria Christians hits record high
- Coptic mother’s agony at trauma of son who saw Islamists kill his father
- Eritrea: Rights groups call for renewal of UN Special Rapporteur’s mandate
- Pakistani court hands down 14 years in prison for rape of 7 year-old Christian girl
- Egypt: Coptic villagers persuaded to shut church to keep the peace