Kenneth Bae, the American-Korean Christian sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea, was a Youth With a Mission (YWAM) missionary who preached “the need for North Korea’s immediate collapse”, state media has reported.
- Nigeria elections: Whomever wins, Christians hope for justice and security
- Another Colombian pastor killed, leaving the church ‘terrified’
- Malaysia: Exactly 2 years since Raymond Koh’s abduction, his wife asks PM to intervene
- ‘Situation for India’s religious minorities is at tipping point’ – report
- Ethiopia: Ethnic Somali Christian police man forced to relocate after talking about his faith