Kenneth Bae, the American-Korean Christian sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea, was a Youth With a Mission (YWAM) missionary who preached “the need for North Korea’s immediate collapse”, state media has reported.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”