Kenneth Bae, the American-Korean Christian sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea, was a Youth With a Mission (YWAM) missionary who preached “the need for North Korea’s immediate collapse”, state media has reported.
- 176 children lost one or both parents in Sri Lanka Easter bombings
- Afghanistan: Radical Islamist groups recruit at universities
- Nigeria: Violence continues but government in denial, church leaders say
- ‘It’s time to be real: what happens in Iraq is ethnic cleansing’ – UK analyst
- Ethiopia: Pressure on churches building; evangelical church told to vacate after ten years