Kenneth Bae, the American-Korean Christian sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea, was a Youth With a Mission (YWAM) missionary who preached “the need for North Korea’s immediate collapse”, state media has reported.
- Abduction of Italian priest shocks Niger
- Boko Haram kills midwife, threatens to kill other hostages, including Leah Sharibu, unless demands met
- ‘Being Burmese means being Buddhist’ – pastor explains discrimination faced by Christians in Myanmar
- Central African Republic: Dozens feared dead after massacre in Bria
- Attacks against Copts ‘among deadliest acts of religious persecution’ – report