Kenneth Bae, the American-Korean Christian sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea, was a Youth With a Mission (YWAM) missionary who preached “the need for North Korea’s immediate collapse”, state media has reported.
- Egypt: Series of fires in their churches ‘not a coincidence’, say Copts
- Turkey serves deportation order after German’s 20 years of tourism work
- EU Envoy’s threat of trade sanctions played crucial role in Asia Bibi’s freedom
- Lack of a lunch for all – life in an IDP camp on Myanmar border
- At least 150 Christians arrested in Eritrea clampdown