On 29 March, World Watch Monitor reported that a teenage girl, detained in Cameroon when authorities discovered she was carrying explosives, claimed she was one of the nearly 300 girls kidnapped two years ago from her school in Chibok, Nigeria. Today, the BBC is reporting that Nigerian officials say the girl is not a Chibok kidnapping victim. The report does not indicate the girl’s actual circumstances.
- Egypt: Series of fires in their churches ‘not a coincidence’, say Copts
- Turkey serves deportation order after German’s 20 years of tourism work
- EU Envoy’s threat of trade sanctions played crucial role in Asia Bibi’s freedom
- Lack of a lunch for all – life in an IDP camp on Myanmar border
- At least 150 Christians arrested in Eritrea clampdown