The adviser on Christian affairs to the Governor of Nineveh province in northern Iraq, Maajid Ibrahim Hannaa, has been injured in a suicide bombing near Mosul, which also killed three of his bodyguards.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”