UK charity War Child has called the situation of children in Iraq “one of the world’s most neglected crises”.
- Pakistan sewage workers’ widows pressured to drop criminal negligence cases
- Her co-hostage freed a year before; nun meets Pope after Islamists let her leave Mali
- Pakistani Senator alleges police collusion with gang whose gun attack injures seven, one critically
- Pakistani Christian couple acquitted of blasphemy after 7 years on death row
- Boko Haram ‘flies flag 2 hours from Abuja’ warned Governor, as Nigerian captive teen turns 18