UK charity War Child has called the situation of children in Iraq “one of the world’s most neglected crises”.
- ICC Prosecutor visits Nigeria to discuss war crimes and crimes against humanity with government
- Egypt: Copt stabbed seven times by neighbour who’d lured in his son
- Egypt: Coptic Christian imprisoned for 5 years for ‘blasphemy’
- Pakistan: ‘Attack on pastors illustrative of increasing pressure’, say Christians
- Afghanistan overtakes N Korea as most dangerous place to live as a Christian