A Mexican pastor and 30 members of his congregation have been released after a 72-hour detention for evangelism. The group from Galiléa Church in the southern city of Ocosingo were warned that they would be sent back to prison if they continued to evangelise.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”