A Priest in Homs told Catholic charity Aid to the Church in Need about his "desperate struggle" to provide basic food, shelter and medicine to more than 30,000 people fleeing the war-torn city.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”