A Priest in Homs told Catholic charity Aid to the Church in Need about his "desperate struggle" to provide basic food, shelter and medicine to more than 30,000 people fleeing the war-torn city.
- Death threats, by Islamic State in Sinai, against Egyptian Copt sons who mourn dad
- ‘Bring back our 112 Chibok girls – now and alive!’ Demands for closure and disclosure 7 years on
- Malaysian woman wins 13 year fight for right to call God ‘Allah’
- Freed on bail after 4 years in jail; no evidence Pakistani ‘liked’ blasphemy Facebook post, aged 16
- COVID-19 exacerbates discrimination against minority Christians globally