As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- ICC Prosecutor visits Nigeria to discuss war crimes and crimes against humanity with government
- Egypt: Copt stabbed seven times by neighbour who’d lured in his son
- Egypt: Coptic Christian imprisoned for 5 years for ‘blasphemy’
- Pakistan: ‘Attack on pastors illustrative of increasing pressure’, say Christians
- Afghanistan overtakes N Korea as most dangerous place to live as a Christian