As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- Egypt: Series of fires in their churches ‘not a coincidence’, say Copts
- Turkey serves deportation order after German’s 20 years of tourism work
- EU Envoy’s threat of trade sanctions played crucial role in Asia Bibi’s freedom
- Lack of a lunch for all – life in an IDP camp on Myanmar border
- At least 150 Christians arrested in Eritrea clampdown