As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”