As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- UN chief ‘personally concerned’ about return of Christians to Iraq and Syria
- Egypt to pay for Coptic bomb attack victim’s surgery in Germany
- Tajikistan: Christian convert’s burial delayed as relatives call for husband to return to Islam
- Iraqi Christian Rita was sold four times on the IS sex slave market
- What churches can do to help victims of sexual violence in conflict to stay ‘part of us’