As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- “I was last to come out alive”- Kenyan student on her life-changing injuries from Garissa
- 5 years on, 112 Chibok girls missing – but they are just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- ‘In context of gender justice, women’s right to freedom of religion pretty much ignored’
- Christians face uncertain future as Syria enters possible last year of civil war
- For persecuted Christian women, violence is compounded by ‘shaming’