As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- Nigeria elections: Whomever wins, Christians hope for justice and security
- Another Colombian pastor killed, leaving the church ‘terrified’
- Malaysia: Exactly 2 years since Raymond Koh’s abduction, his wife asks PM to intervene
- ‘Situation for India’s religious minorities is at tipping point’ – report
- Ethiopia: Ethnic Somali Christian police man forced to relocate after talking about his faith