As reported in our recent article, Uganda also has troops fighting Al-Shabaab in Somalia. In May, the US Embassy in Kampala warned churches that there was a credible threat against them. Now it appears as if local Muslim extremists may be exploiting regional tensions to attack their neighbours, as Uganda’s New Vision reports.
- Pakistani Christian couple acquitted of blasphemy after 7 years on death row
- Boko Haram ‘flies flag 2 hours from Abuja’ warned Governor, as Nigerian captive teen turns 18
- Death threats, by Islamic State in Sinai, against Egyptian Copt sons who mourn dad
- ‘Bring back our 112 Chibok girls – now and alive!’ Demands for closure and disclosure 7 years on
- Malaysian woman wins 13 year fight for right to call God ‘Allah’