Egypt’s Coptic leader Pope Tawadros II has lent his support to the growing anti-Morsi protests, saying it is “wonderful to see the Egyptian people taking back their stolen revolution in a peaceful way”, reports Al-Ahram.
- Egypt: Series of fires in their churches ‘not a coincidence’, say Copts
- Turkey serves deportation order after German’s 20 years of tourism work
- EU Envoy’s threat of trade sanctions played crucial role in Asia Bibi’s freedom
- Lack of a lunch for all – life in an IDP camp on Myanmar border
- At least 150 Christians arrested in Eritrea clampdown