Egypt’s Coptic leader Pope Tawadros II has lent his support to the growing anti-Morsi protests, saying it is “wonderful to see the Egyptian people taking back their stolen revolution in a peaceful way”, reports Al-Ahram.
- 5 years on, 112 Chibok girls missing – but they are just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- ‘In context of gender justice, women’s right to freedom of religion pretty much ignored’
- Christians face uncertain future as Syria enters possible last year of civil war
- For persecuted Christian women, violence is compounded by ‘shaming’
- Pastor Brunson case increased ‘hate speech’ against Turkey’s Protestants – report