Egypt’s Coptic leader Pope Tawadros II has lent his support to the growing anti-Morsi protests, saying it is “wonderful to see the Egyptian people taking back their stolen revolution in a peaceful way”, reports Al-Ahram.
- Nigeria’s Kano State Governor converts Christian under-age girl to Islam
- Nigerian girl, 17, escapes month in locked room after abduction and forcible conversion to Islam
- Mass exodus of teachers triggers education crisis in north east Kenya
- UN Sec. General’s “biggest data gap in the world” affects persecuted Christian women
- 40 Pakistani Christians freed after almost 5 years in prison on trial for ‘terrorism’