Egypt’s Coptic leader Pope Tawadros II has lent his support to the growing anti-Morsi protests, saying it is “wonderful to see the Egyptian people taking back their stolen revolution in a peaceful way”, reports Al-Ahram.
- Burkina Faso: Fulani pastor brings hope to stigmatised communities
- Swiss woman, hostage almost 5 years, killed by Islamist extremists in Mali
- Priest, held by Islamist extremists for two years, freed in Mali
- Eritrean evangelical Christians freed on bail due to COVID-19
- “Why don’t these black lives matter?”