Egypt’s Coptic leader Pope Tawadros II has lent his support to the growing anti-Morsi protests, saying it is “wonderful to see the Egyptian people taking back their stolen revolution in a peaceful way”, reports Al-Ahram.
- Iraq: Five years after IS occupied Mosul, returnees live in fear
- India: Supreme Court orders Kandhamal Christian freed on bail after 10 years in prison
- Burkina Faso: 5 leaders killed in 3 months as Islamists continue to target churches
- Sri Lankan Christians grapple with aftermath of Easter bombings amid fears of fresh attacks
- Ten years after fake blasphemy charge, Pakistani Asia Bibi reunited with family